Kills all three stages of liver fluke preventing liver damage, so sheep stay healthy and productive.
- Contains triclabendazole
- Kills all 3 stages of fluke and minimizes liver damage: early immature, immature and adult - down to 2 days old in sheep
- Treats acute, sub-acute and chronic fluke disease
- Delays fluke egg laying by up to 10 weeks
- Requires fewer doses to achieve the same fluke kill as other flukicides
- Promotes healthy liveweight gain
Ideal for non milk-producing sheep at any age, at any time in the breeding season. NB: Restrictions apply when using on milk producing sheep.
Available in 2.2 litre and 5 litres